Finishing the Year with a Bang!!!!


Debbie QuinnDecember 22, 2010 at 12:04pm

Dear Stylecraft Builders,
My daughter and son-in-law recently bought a home in the Autumn Lake sub-division in October. My husband and I visited them for Thanksgiving after they were all moved in. I just want to tell you how impressed we were with the home and how well it was built. Just beautiful! Needless to say, they love their new home and are very happy with their choice of builders..and we are happy for them. If my husband and I are ever in the market for a home in Texas, we would definately consider Stylecraft Builders.
My husband and I wish Stylecraft Builders and their employees a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Sincerely,
Debbie and Dan Quinn (Kathleen and Joel Andrews)


Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



“Welcome to Stylecraft Builders, one of Central Texas’ premier new home builders. Since 1986, Stylecraft Builders has designed and built new homes and communities with its reputation based on integrity, honesty, value and style. With ideal locations in Brenham, Bryan, College Station, Hilltop Lakes, Huntsville, and Waco, come see why we are The “YES!” Builder. Welcome to your New Home.”